Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

May 2014

We are off on our 1st Holiday together since we lost Angelo, we are taking one of his small bears with us so that we have a small part of him with us. We are flying to Zante in Greece on 13th May, so excited for it. While we are away we will write angelo's name in the sand and take a photo so he comes with us on holiday too.While we were in Greece i had a sneeky suspicion that i was pregnant, i wasn't sure so just ignored it and carried on enjoying our holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete