Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

November 2013

16th November, I can’t believe it has been a year since your funeral, it has gone by so quickly, mummy and daddy have been talking about burring your ashes at kingsthorpe crematory as we have come to a point in our lives where it’s time to move on but never forget, you will always be loved and never forgotten as you are our special little boy


20th November, today mummy and daddy have laid you to rest at kingsthorpe, we will visit you everyday but it’s now time for you to be laid to rest so that you can rest in peace, fly high our special little man, love you to the moon and back again.


1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete